Skip to main content

Kwarapoly Declared Semester Break as CBT was Postponed



The management of Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin has debunked the rumour going round that some  Student of the institution died while struggling to enter CBT examination  hall earlier today.


The authority of the institution says the rumour is baseless and untrue, as no one was reported died during the hour of the examination.


The attached statement read thus; "Student scheduled for morning papers are supposed to be in school for the examination, however, those scheduled for afternoon and evening also came at the time Which made it rowdy. This led to stampede and some Students were injured. The CBT examination was stopped immediately and the medical team of the polytechnic responded in good time, Student affected were taken to the school medical centre. Eight of the student have been discharged from the clinic. The remaining four Student are in stable condition and will be discharged soon.


The Polytechnic Management want to put it on record that the situation has been put under control and examination postponed till further notice. The Authority also Wish to state that the institution has proceeded on semester break.


The Management also enjoined the Polytechnic Students to be law abiding and be good ambassadors of the institution at all time.


Signed.

Management.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy

... _Very Thought Provoking_ This was a fifteen year old boy.... He was caught stealing bread from a store. On trying to escape from the hold of the guard, a shelf of the store was also broken. *The judge heard the crime and asked the boy, “Did you really steal something, a loaf of bread and cheese?”* The boy responded by looking down.;- “Yes.” Judge: - “Why?” Boy: - “I needed it.” Judge: - “Couldn't you have bought?” Boy: - “There was no money.” Judge: - “Take it from the family.” Boy: - “There is only a mother in the house. Sick and unemployed, Bread and Cheese were also stolen for the same.” Judge: - “You don't do anything?” Boy: - “Used to wash a car. When I took a day off to take care of my mother, I was fired.” Judge: - “Don’t you ask someone for help?” Boy: - “Had left the house since morning, went to about fifty (50) people, but no help; so, I decided to take this step at the very end.” When the arguments ended, the judge began to pronounce the verdict; ... “the theft a...

Choose What You Fight.

Naijefate Blog .. I once met a very successful business woman and I asked her to share her secret with me.  She smiled and said to me..  I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.  I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me... I stopped fighting over unnecessary issues with my spouse... I stopped fighting for attention... I stopped fighting to meet up with public expectation... I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight... “And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. Then I started winning big". That was the day I gave up on small fights. Some fights are not worth your time. Fight to make your visions and dreams come alive! Fight the good fight of faith!  Fight for your destiny not for your ego! Entrepreneurs shouldn’t have time for unnecessary fights! Visionaries don’t cluster their mind with nonsense bickering! Always ask, what is this fight adding to my destiny, my goal, my progre...

Rape: A Silent Epidemic

By; Okunola Promise                   The term rape originated from the Latin word, rapere (supine stem raptum), "to snatch, to grab, to carry off.  Rape was initially considered a crime only in terms of the property violation of another man.  For instance, ancient Hebrew women who were raped were considered defiled, and stoned to death. The first case of rape was the case of a young girl called Mathura, Mathura was a young orphan tribal girl living with one of her two brithers. The incident is suspected to have taken place on 26th March 1972, she was between 14 and 16years old at that time and the case was an incident of custodial rape in India on 26th March 1972.                      Rape , according to Merriam-Webster dictionary is an unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out by force or under threat of injury against a persons will or with a person ...