Skip to main content

LEADERSHIP


 I like the man who faces what he must

With step triumphant and a heart of cheer;

Who fights the daily battle without fear;

Sees his hopes fail, yet keeps unfaltering trust

That God is God; That somehow, true and just,

His plans work out for mortals; not a tear

Is shed when fortune, which the world holds dear,




Falls from his grasp; better, with love, a crust

Than living is dishonor; envies it,

Nor loses faith in man; but does his best,

Nor even murmurs at his humbler lot;

But with a smile and words of hope, gives zest

To every toiler; he alone is great

Who by a life heroic conquers fate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy

... _Very Thought Provoking_ This was a fifteen year old boy.... He was caught stealing bread from a store. On trying to escape from the hold of the guard, a shelf of the store was also broken. *The judge heard the crime and asked the boy, “Did you really steal something, a loaf of bread and cheese?”* The boy responded by looking down.;- “Yes.” Judge: - “Why?” Boy: - “I needed it.” Judge: - “Couldn't you have bought?” Boy: - “There was no money.” Judge: - “Take it from the family.” Boy: - “There is only a mother in the house. Sick and unemployed, Bread and Cheese were also stolen for the same.” Judge: - “You don't do anything?” Boy: - “Used to wash a car. When I took a day off to take care of my mother, I was fired.” Judge: - “Don’t you ask someone for help?” Boy: - “Had left the house since morning, went to about fifty (50) people, but no help; so, I decided to take this step at the very end.” When the arguments ended, the judge began to pronounce the verdict; ... “the theft a...

Choose What You Fight.

Naijefate Blog .. I once met a very successful business woman and I asked her to share her secret with me.  She smiled and said to me..  I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.  I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me... I stopped fighting over unnecessary issues with my spouse... I stopped fighting for attention... I stopped fighting to meet up with public expectation... I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight... “And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. Then I started winning big". That was the day I gave up on small fights. Some fights are not worth your time. Fight to make your visions and dreams come alive! Fight the good fight of faith!  Fight for your destiny not for your ego! Entrepreneurs shouldn’t have time for unnecessary fights! Visionaries don’t cluster their mind with nonsense bickering! Always ask, what is this fight adding to my destiny, my goal, my progre...

{PREDICTION}:How Islamist Will End Nigeria

By: Basil Okoh Nigerians are counting with hopeful optimism, the days to the end of Buhari’s tenure at Aso Villa in 2023, believing that come that year and the day May 29 2023, Buhari will hand the Presidency over to another, who everybody hopes will be a more humane manager to run the affairs of Nigeria. The new leader we all hope, will lead us away from the precipice that presently threatens Nigeria.  The Bola Tinubu Yoruba caucus of the APC are, against the evident signs to the contrary, believing that Buhari will find the usual way to win the presidential election for Bola Tinubu and hand over to the aged and sick man, to continue the unhinged roller coaster called Nigeria from where Buhari stops. The bad news is that there will be no Nigeria to hand over to anyone in 2023, not to Tinubu or to Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar. In truth, there will be no Nigeria to hand over to even the military as we presently know it.  Matters of the despoliation of the polity and infusion of ...